Jimmy Choo’s Ballerina Flats with Yellow Black Spots
If you are a fashion and eco-conscious woman, draw the attention of the world about the threatened big cat species. Help save these endangered animals and pounce on the ballerina flats to spice up the wardrobe.
Ballerina flats are the inspiration of ballet slippers. They can be worn with short skirts which look elegant on slender women. The print of exotic yellow and black spots of leopards would be sexy and classic with a plain outfit or a decorative top with casual outfits. The whole idea is not to accentuate the effect of outfit against the fantastic, subtle, stylish prints of ballet flats. You can wear dresses, skinny jeans, tailored suits, Pencil skirts, wide legged trousers.
These flats are handy and suitable and timeless as are shoes of basic black. The flats feature gold metal buckle with Jimmy Choo designer’s stamp with rounded toe. There is a gold plaque of designer’s stamp “Jimmy Choo” behind the heel of the ballerina flats and also on the sole.
The flats are priced at £291.96.
I guess it is time that you girls went ahead and got those big cat flats for yourselves!
- Anthropologies’ Sweet Sentinel Hand Bag Inspired by Rare Birds and Spring
- Usher the Winter with a See-through Fireplace
- Gucci’s Pop-up Store in Covent Garden Opens with a Great Launch Party
- New York Fashion Week Gets A new Spot: The Lincoln Centre
- Hadley’s V-One Vodka bags Double Gold Medal
- Limited edition Barbie doll: Christian Louboutin launches Dolly Forever Barbie
- Luxury Institute Releases The 2010 Luxury Brand Status Index Survey Results
- Dom Perignon Wedding: Making your special day all the more intoxicating!