Luxury Giants Burberry and Gucci Battle for Followers on Facebook
With the growing popularity of FaceBook one can notice luxury making a mark on the social network. It may surprise you to learn that Burberry‘s fans on FaceBook reached 3.2 million. However, competitors like Gucci are not far behind to tap the power of social media. Gucci, the fashion brand is not lagging behind and recently announced publicly that it reached a record of 3 million fans on FaceBook.
The brand may not take much time to exceed the record of Burberry, considering its popularity among the younger generation. The trend shows stiff competition between fashion brand giants. The use of social media with its striking result oriented techniques, reaches a large number of individuals throughout the globe within no time.
Both Burberry and Gucci are interested and engaged in using social media to woo their customers aggressively with their upcoming collections, videos, product announcements and photos on their walls. Christmas gifts ideas also contribute the growth of fans. While it was always assumed that luxury brands cannot succeed on social media, for anything within social media can’t be exclusive, the idea is being refuted unanimously.
- Agent Provocateur brings Out Its Very ‘Provocative’ Fall Collection
- Couture Fashion Week to Be Held at Waldorf Astoria in New York City
- Continental VIP Lounge from Chase Will Deliver Elite Shopping Experience to its Privileged Members
- Diageo and Aelia Bring The World Class Collection to Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Jimmy Choo’s Ballerina Flats with Yellow Black Spots
- Karin Fainas Unveils Luxury Kennels for Dogs that Cost $21,000
- Sense C5100 Lift Oven Is What Your Kitchen Needs
- Ora-Ito to Unveil 30 Guerlain Idylle in Milan