Fragrances are one of the defining ways to analyse where a person stands in the society. Just because someone uses a designer perfume doesn’t exactly indicate that the person belongs to a great breed. However, in order to feel and smell luxurious it is important that one knows a little more about fragrances and perfumes than the general public. The event would be sponsored by Luxury Recruit.
If you are the kind of person who would love to know about fragrances, the Fragrance Foundation‘s annual FiFi Fragrance Awards in New York is where you ought to be. It is the biggest happening in the fragrance industry’s calendar and will see several celebrities visiting.
There would also be a FiFi Fragrance Awards Gala Dinner at London’s Royal Opera House on 12th April 2010. One could expect to meet representatives from fragrance creators, manufacturers, retailers and the media. Some of the awards that would be announced are:
- Fragrance of the Decade, sponsored by The Perfume Shop
- Best New Fragrance Print Advertisements, sponsored by Shortlist Media
- Best New Fragrance Commercial
- Best New Fragrance Packaging
- House of Fraser ‘People’s Choice’ Award
- Men’s Health Readers’ Award
- Best New Niche Fragrance, supported by basenotes.net
- Best Fragrance Innovation
- Best New Fragrance in Limited Distribution
- Best New Prestige Male Fragrance
- Best New Prestige Female Fragrance